The Town of Weare Assessing Department to ensure all properties are assessed fairly in accordance with New Hampshire laws governing taxation.
Avitar Associates is the Town of Weare's Assessing agent.
The Town of Weare is on a five year cyclical cycle for revaluation. The next revaluation is due in the year of 2021.
For assistance or have questions regarding assessing please contact the Assessing Department at (603) 529-1515.
Duties of Assessing Department Include:
- Maintenance of Assessing Tax Card records.
- Issue Intents for Timber & Gravel Excavation.
- Current Use administration.
- Process BTLA applications for Charitable & Exempted Organizations.
- Annual Tax Map maintenance.
- Tax Exemption and Tax Credit administration.
- Appraisal and Assessment for all properties by Assessor.
- Abatement Administration.
- Data input for new property owners and new construction.
- Annually do statistical analysis and ratio studies for fair market values.
- Annual inspection per 5 year cyclical cycle.
- Annual Inspections for all campground properties.
- On-Site inspections for alterations demolitions and new construction as required.
- Generate Tax Warrants Semi-Annually.
- Provide customer service for Assessing matters.
Tax Rate $23.03 Equalized Ratio 88.8%
|Wendy Rice||Assessing Assistant||(603) 529-1515|