The Town of Weare Assessing Department to ensure all properties are assessed fairly in accordance with New Hampshire laws governing taxation.
Avitar Associates is the Town of Weare's Assessing agent.
The Town of Weare is on a five year cyclical cycle for revaluation. The next revaluation is due in the year of 2016.
For assistance or have questions regarding assessing please contact the Assessing Department at (603) 529-1515.
Duties of Assessing Department Include:
- Maintenance of Assessing Tax Card records.
- Issue Intents for Timber & Gravel Excavation.
- Current Use administration.
- Process BTLA applications for Charitable & Exempted Organizations.
- Annual Tax Map maintenance.
- Tax Exemption and Tax Credit administration.
- Appraisal and Assessment for all properties by Assessor.
- Abatement Administration.
- Data input for new property owners and new construction.
- Annually do statistical analysis and ratio studies for fair market values.
- Annual inspection per 5 year cyclical cycle.
- Annual Inspections for all campground properties.
- On-Site inspections for alterations demolitions and new construction as required.
- Generate Tax Warrants Semi-Annually.
- Provide customer service for Assessing matters.
Tax Rate $22.37 Equalized Ratio 100.5%
|Wendy Rice||Assessing Assistant||(603) 529-1515|
- 2016 Revaluation Manual
- Assessment Versus Market Value
- Current Use Application A-10
- Current Use Booklet
- Current Use Forms
- Department of Revenue
- Elderly and Disabled Tax Deferrals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hillsborough County Registry of Deeds
- Important Filing Dates to Remember
- Low & Moderate Income Home Owners State Property Tax Relief
- Preservation of Historic Barns & Other Agricultural Buildings Abatement
- Prorated Assessment for Damaged Building Application
- Tax Maps 2016
- Taxpayer Exemptions
- Veteran's Tax Credit Information
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 1:00pm